Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Counting Down

Well, haven't been on for awhile.  Life has been a whirlwind ...but the countdown is on...to TWO things.  School year coming to an end....I LOVE teaching but am also looking forward to diving into all the neat pieces I have collected over the past few months and get them done.  AND the count down is on for me to put some of the pieces I do in a shop in the town closest to us.  I am excited to get some pieces moved out as my bedroom looks like a furniture store.

I am also trying to figure out how to get a place for me to work SOMEWHERE on this big old ranch...I am sure I can think of something...already have ideas....now the plan is to get the hubby on board!  

Well, I am currently working on this old dresser that has knicks, scratches, and even some drawers that are missing a small corner piece.  I had a vision for what I wanted to do and once I started painting it, I realized it had more than I thought...so now...leave it rustic and banged up and incorporate it into the piece or start over and fill them all??  Well, will have to decided and finish it up!  Check back to see!!

ALSO....RANCH CHIC CORRAL WILL BE SELLING THE FOLLOWING T-SHIRTS...leave me a comment if you would like one!!
Shirts come in Jr. Fitted Tees - which are small - XL (order one size larger than a regular fitted tee).  They also come in unisex sizes from S- 2 XL.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com