Wednesday, April 10, 2013

LOVE

Good Morning..LOVE ..it is such a complex, complicated word.  The definition of love from the dictionary is.....

love

  [luhv]  noun, verb, loved, lov·ing.
noun
1.
a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2.
a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3.
sexual passion or desire.
4.
a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5.
(used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie,love?

This word is used all across the world and is universal.  SO I decided to take what I LOVE and make something from it.  

Okay, so I made this from an ugly canvas I got at our local thrift shop and then painted it.  The items to make LOVE came from a box that got thrown in on some items I was bidding on at an auction....you auction lovers know what I mean....all that extra you get when they keep tossing boxes in while your bidding on a different box!  Well, anyways there were some cool finds in the box of plumbing supplies.

Now for LOVE...so I got this done and it was sitting in our laundry room (where I have now overflowed into from the mud room) and my husband says...."Hmmm...is that from my stuff?"  I respond..."No, it is from one of the boxes of stuff I got from that auction."   Him.."Oh, well just wondering because copper is worth alot."   I just smiled and said "LOVE". 

Well I hope you find LOVE in your day today!  I will be taking this piece of JUNK ART to the Mobridge Craft Fair with me!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com