Monday, April 8, 2013

Trailer Fever

I am sure many of you vintage, junk lovers know what type of vintage trailers I am talking about.  Well, I am bound and determined to find myself one this summer.  The great part is...I already have a GREAT old vintage car to go with it (1954 Chrysler New Yorker).  It is SWEET and we are going to get it out and get it going this summer.  Well, wouldn't it look even better with a cute trailer on the back?  I heard a He** Yes I think!
So, here is how my journey has gone. I know it is not going to just be all fun and giggles, that I want one that isn't too expensive and am willing to put the elbow grease into it.  The key is finding one that is within my price range and getting it to our ranch.  So I have done searching online, but then found out most of the best options have come from just keeping my eyes open as I drive around the country or in the little towns we go through.  Many treasures just sitting around....and with cash in hand...many takers.  I have inquired about 3 but only found 1 that I really liked.
Well, here is some fun inspiration for you all this morning.  I am excited to continue to share my journey with you on this trailer hunt.  (Many of you know how my mine works, so I keep thinking what a fun addition to Ranch Chic Corral, redone trailers every know and then...we will see about that...the husband thinks furniture and rust stacked up is annoying...not sure what he will think of old campers.)


  I am such a turquoise fanatic, that this one just hit the ooohhh jackpot with me!

http://flashbacksummer.blogspot.com/2013/02/home-sweet-western-camper-home.html
  Nothing cuter than vintage western!



  Who wouldn't look good pulling this around?  Pretty neeat!

shabby chic camping!  photo by Kathleen Hibbard  This shabby chic interior is so cool, I just had to post.  Who would ever guess this is a trailer/camper?  AND how could my oldest past this up?
  This one was just so inviting!

Cowgirl Caravan- Vintage Travel Trailer Tour - Photographs at onehorsephotography.com  Love the color, again!
adorable vintage camper! Okay, this is my favorite of all of them!  I love turquoise and red together!

Well, I have many more I could post but I will just share and be on my daydreaming way back to the real world, not painting or junkin world today!  Talk to you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com