Sunday, April 7, 2013

Furniture Fever

Well, last weekend I spent most of it cleaning out for spring and finding some treasures on our ranch!  This weekend I have had the opportunity to have time to work on quite a few projects...man is my brain going...wish I could just paint and be creative all day long, every day!  BUT I also love teaching and am not willing to give that up yet..although only 21 days until summer vacation for my students and own kids.  
If you have been following me on facebook you will know that I have vintage camper fever...my oldest daughter does not...and her and I and our littlest spend most of our summer weekends traveling and they would be the ones who would use it with me the most.  Watch for a fun post tomorrow with different revamped trailers!  BUT today I will post some pictures of projects I will have at the Mobridge Summer Craft Show on Saturday!  I will post more as they all get completed.

This cute mint table has cute legs and is painted in chalk paint with light antiquing.  



This is a cute half side table with scalloped edges.  It is stained and done in cream chalk paint.
This dresser is done in gray with blue numbers and white ceramic knobs.  The dresser is also on wheels.  I think it would be great as a craft dresser or a games center.  

Okay this last picture is something fun and funky I was inspired to do...watch for pictures.  

Have a great night and check back tomorrow for some FUNKY VINTAGE Trailers and MORE FURNITURE and ART!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com