Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pickin Today!

Yeah- today is a great day.  I finally got done the business card.  Now anyone who knows me knows that I made about 5 of them and loved them all but then went with my whimsy gut!  I will post a picture below.  Hope it brings a smile to your face like it does to mine!  
Also today I have an appointment out of town (getting out of the boondocks) and I am going to do a little South Dakota Pickin at some places!  So excited to see what I can find and upscale for you all!! I will post pictures tomorrow of my new finds...won't be too many as my hubby is joining me and he doesn't actually have the same "vision" for old furniture like I do.  His vision has to do with four legs and something that says moo... 
I hope you all have a great day and CONGRATS to DAWN CARSON from Killdeer, ND who was the winner of the green mirror when we reached 200 likes.  Maybe I will find something fun to upscale today to give away when we reach 500 likes!  What do you think?
Upcoming Items/Events:
Lightly Distressed Bookshelf
Multicolored Distressed Small Table
Fun 1/2 side Table
Don't forget to check out our for sale items!  

1 comments:

Cassie said...

Welcome to Blog World Kristen! Love your background page...and your business card! Great style! I will add you to our blog roll, and definitely be back to visit soon!

Cassie at JunkFest

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com