Monday, February 4, 2013

LOVE To Upscale!

This month is the month of LOVE and I love to be able to use my creative mind to create fun furniture!  I am so blessed.  Anyways I have some great visions for some dressers and my goal is to get them done before Valentines Day!  Anyways here are the new items for sale!  You may visit our website our leave me a comment if you are interested in any!  I will also add them to the FOR SALE page and THANK YOU TO SMITH DRUG in Lemmon for being our first "official" customer!  Also we are SO CLOSE to giving away the green mirror....I think 11 likes to go...exciting!


Baby Burke End Table
This table is $50 and was inspired by my youngest boy Burke.  He LOVES to play on our two end tables and takes or breaks anything we have on them.  The bottom of this is painted in a light white chalk paint and the top is CHALKBOARD paint...this way your toddlers can stay entertained!  There is only 1 available.  BUT if you would like one and it is sold let me know and I can find another and custom make one for you.



Cally Cowhide
Okay, this is a neat piece...one because the cowhide is not short like you see many times...it is longer because this is hide from one of our own steers.  This chair is done in a turquoise green with the cowhide seat.  I am asking $50 and I have 2 available.  

Coming soon:  A 4 shelf unit in cream, red, brown....AND a multicolored distressed small table!

Have a great day!
Kristen 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com